星期三, 十二月 06, 2006

On vacation again...

Hurray! I am on vacation again!

Yes, this time I am following my parents to mum's hometown, Sitiawan, Perak. However, we have visited many places before reaching Sitiawan, this included Muar, Subang Jaya and Sungai Besar. I have seen many interesting places and taken many photos.

Stay tune, I will be back soooooon to update my blog! ;p

p/s: Have you noticed that I am using English to write the blog? This is all because Da Jiu-jiu's pc has no Chinese input, sigh... Otherwise I will update you guys with more writings and pictures! Haha... (ok ok, I am just finding some excuses... well, after all I am on vacation now... hee...)

2 条评论:

Awayofmind Bakery House 说...

Yaya, we miss Tea mama so much! the office is quiet without her ^_^

匿名 说...

so good life .... yet .. i have to wait for my driver ... sigh...